Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dear Claire,

You are cute! C-U-T-E!!!!  You are at such a fun age right.  You run around with your chubby little legs and a big grin on your face.  You are busy.  You are happy.  You are beautiful.  We love you so much. 

I wish that I could think of all the fun things you are doing and saying right now; I will do my best to list as many as I can. 

Your favorite thing to say is "I uv you." (I love you.)  You say this all the time.  I think you say it without even thinking.  The other day I came and woke you up from an nap and in a sleepy state it was the first thing out of your mouth. 

Other things you say:
"Ewwa, sit down." (Ella, sit down)
"You okay?"
"What?"
"Hi Daddy."
"Ewwa's mean."
"Hut." (Hurt)
"I don wan it."
"I wan out."
"All done."
"sowee" (sorry)
"mo" (more)

There are so many.  You add new vocabulary to you speech everyday.

You have absolutely beautiful hair.  It is truly amazing.  It is getting so long and it curls perfectly with out me doing much to it.  I love it.  Afterall, you are my only baby that has had any hair.

You are such a joy!  I can't think about you without a smile on my face.  We love you so much and are so glad that you are ours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment